Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July trip to KC

Billy and I had a blast this weekend just getting to spend some time together! We went down to the river park in Kansas City on Thursday night after we got there and enjoyed corn dogs and fireworks!! 

Friday we got up early and went to the Kansas City Zoo and then went out on the town for a nice Italian dinner since I was craving pasta!! It was SO good! We also went to watch The Heat! It had really bad language but it was funny! 

Saturday we got up and went to brunch at a really good Cafe then we went and watched Man of Steel IMax! Not much I can do pregnant except eat and watch movies! Lol! The whole trip was a lot of fun but all we could talk about was how excited we are to take Shayne on vacation when she is here!! Being parents is going to be so amazing! 4 more months exactly until her due date!! We can't wait to meet our precious girl!!! Yes! We found out it was a girl at 16 weeks! I forgot to blog that! 
I'm carrying her really low so my belly pics aren't that great yet, but soon she will move up is what my doctor said! 22 weeks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment