Wednesday, April 10, 2013

First Blog Post!

Hey everyone!! I always said when I have kids one day that I would start a blog, and as most of you probably already know Billy and I are expecting! I am not that great of a writer so bare with me. We are so excited and blessed for this journey that we are on now and we are ready to see this baby!! I will be 10 weeks tomorrow, and I have only been sick a few times. Thank goodness! We found out on March 1st that I was expecting at only 4 weeks. I couldn't keep it a secret because I never can so we told everyone right away. Last Weds was our first appointment with Dr. Don Phillips and we got to see our little one for the first time. It was so neat! Watching Billy's reaction made me really emotional. He had a smile on his face bigger than Dallas! They printed our pictures off and they went straight into his shirt pocket and he was pulling them out to show everyone. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful man and he is going to be the best Dad!

A little funny to end this blog post ::
What has my cravings been so far?!!? PICKLES!! I have been making Billy SICK over it!! LOL I even like to drink the juice..which in all my years of loving pickles I have never been able to drink the juice. 
Which brings me to my next story....
Sunday we were driving along and I saw a sno cone place! I was like oooo yes PULL OVER!!! So I hop out and I come back to the car and I have a clear sno cone and I see Billy eyeing it. He then ask what flavor I got. I said oh I got just plain ice and I'm going to poor this pickle juice over top of it (yes I had my jar of pickles with me). He started gagging until I said I'm kidding it is pina colada. Do you want a bite? LOL 


This is baby's first picture!!! I know I'm partial but the little pea looks SO perfect! We did get to see the little heartbeat and when we go back on April 30th we will be able to hear the heartbeat!




9 week belly picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment